Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I posted on here if you we're needing some turkeys fans done contact a friend of mine and put up a pic of them. Why was it deleted? I'm just trying to spread the word about a guy who does awesome work and reasonable prices. If it wasn't deleted than I'm sorry I might have just missed it somewhere when I was looking for it. But this is the turkey page so I figured it would be the perfect place to post something like that and people would wanna see how good the mounts looked.....

·
Registered
8,085 Posts
So I posted on here if you we're needing some turkeys fans done contact a friend of mine and put up a pic of them. Why was it deleted? I'm just trying to spread the word about a guy who does awesome work and reasonable prices. If it wasn't deleted than I'm sorry I might have just missed it somewhere when I was looking for it. But this is the turkey page so I figured it would be the perfect place to post something like that and people would wanna see how good the mounts looked.....
If you aren't seeing any royalties from your buddy's work then I don't see a problem with it. Heck Id like to see lol. I like turkey stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.