Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my FIL with me to the place I went yesterday... I missed about five in a row and handed him my bow and told him to get us one.

He then shot and hit the first fish (or anything else for that matter) that he had ever shot with a bow!!! It was a gar about 2.5 ft long.

All we got were gar again, but we spent a great afternoon together and got some much needed exercise wading in the muddy field. We only scored on about eight fish today, the water was BAD dingy and the fish mist have got the message that we were there to kill them! Yesterday they swam between my legs... today they'd bail as soon as you got within thirty feet of them!

Ducks were everywhere and this was a place I had misspent most of my youth in!!!

It was great... still no Buffs... but still a great time!!:thumb:

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brother I couldn't post a picture for nothing!!! Only had a little disposable camera with me anyway...scared "Momma's" digital might take a plunge!!!

I'm a little clumsy!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.