Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aggravated flight from an officer - 30 days

Hunting deer illegal hours - 900 fine plus costs, 120 days suspended and probation for 18 months. No hunting for 1 year. Pay civil penalty to replace deer in the amount of $524.54. Forfeit weapon.

Hunting deer from public road - 60 days jail, suspended 18 months jail, 150 fine.

:thumb: :thumb:

Jail time consecutive.

Oh I forgot. Plus all court costs, probation fees.

·
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dang its good to hear one of them getting caught. Can't tell you how many deer in my area over the years laying in the fields with their heads cut off and a bullet hole in there chest.

Not one Firehog. Make that 3! :biggrin:

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
Bett That is GREAT news- we had 2 caught on us this year 1 spent quite a few days in jail and got a 3500 dollar fine!

·
Registered
1,891 Posts

Hunting deer illegal hours - 900 fine plus costs, 120 days suspended and probation for 18 months. No hunting for 1 year. Pay civil penalty to replace deer in the amount of $524.54. Forfeit weapon.

Hunting deer from public road - 60 days jail, suspended 18 months jail, 150 fine.

Jail time consecutive.

$524.54 to replace a deer? how did they come to that figure?:confused:

·
Premium Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner
6,049 Posts
If we catch these 2 again that poached 9 deer off our lease a fine and jail time will be the least of their worries!:cool:

·
Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
21,545 Posts
that said, he got much more time than a guy caught with a few ounces of dope didn't he ?

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
This is in LA isn't it????

Best I can figure, the AGFC hasn't caught 1 GOD D#$^# illegal other than the fag in Burns Park.:smack:

·
10,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

Jail time consecutive.

$524.54 to replace a deer? how did they come to that figure?:confused:
That's a good question. We didn't (the judge) come up with that figure. The Louisiana Wildlife and Fisheries did. I wondered myself where that figure came from.

Stealthycat, he sure did!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
194 Posts

Jail time consecutive.

PRICELESS!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts