Plum Bayou

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by deerhunter5746, Dec 16, 2012.

1. deerhunter5746

deerhunter5746 Well-Known Member

I assume you can hunt it, but wanted to be sure......

2. skip1411

skip1411 Well-Known Member

Yes, do not get out of the boat, private property surrounds it. Bring a dog, deep water. It is a hit or miss majority of the time. Bring your fishing pole probably would be better right now.

3. deerhunter5746

deerhunter5746 Well-Known Member

4. timbertalkn

timbertalkn Well-Known Member

you can only hunt parts of it be careful, it is not a navigable waterway under agfc and coe rules and they will give you a ticket if you trespass because most of it is owned on either side by the same person or persons and the water inbetween is private. I no i got a ticket there last year and i no two others who have gotten the same ticket....not worth the chance.

5. Donkey

Donkey Well-Known Member

What if you put in at afgc boat ramp, or park on road and hunt right beside road where there is no posted signs. Can you get a ticket?

6. timbertalkn

timbertalkn Well-Known Member

you cant hunt within so many feet of a county road anyway and yes you can. alot is posted from what ive seen. hope this helps.

7. skip1411

Being completely honest with you. Better fishing than hunting out there. I personally have never received a ticket hunting plum then again we don't hunt it much. Can't hunt from the road, too close and if you aren't too close to the road you are standing on someones property. Guaranteed.

Friendly advice.

8. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

My duck club is right across from plum bayou just be careful that you don't get onto private land.. Like ours :fit: You can hunt it though, and sometimes it gets good!

9. skip1411

You must be over there close to what we call the "Pig Barn".

10. Razorback123

Razorback123 Super Member<br>The Original BBDH

Hahaha what?

11. duck hunter41

duck hunter41 Well-Known Member

cabot