Planned Parenthood

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by wawa, Aug 8, 2017.

1. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

when you can condition a society to kill its own innocent babies ... there is literally nothing off the table to which you can condition it to do and allow

k9trapper and Mountain Oyster like this.
  2. Vern Humphrey

Vern Humphrey Well-Known Member

Exactly right. When you can massacre the totally innocent for no reason other than convenience, there is no evil to which you will not sink.

k9trapper likes this.

3. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

its my opinion, legally allowing the killing of unborn babies is the core problem in America with the devaluation of human life

4. heacret

heacret Well-Known Member

Ar
    There scumbags just like the Democrats supporting the low life scum.

5. They don't tell women about the emotional effects that will usually come after killing (we know aborting is just a PC term to sugar coat what's really being done) their baby.

They tell them that it is not a baby but just a shapeless lump of meaningless tissue. My wife's best high school friend Carol is a prime example. When my wife first met Carol the very first thing Carol said was "I had an abortion". If you don't want to sit with someone like me I understand". My Bible tells me "out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks". Whatever it is that is filling us up is what our tongue begins to speak of, even to a stranger.

Carol had aborted a perfectly formed baby boy. She was many months along but fears of the uproar in the families and of the social upheaval the news would bring kept her from having the child. Fear of man brings a snare the word also says.

Carol and the father of the baby were married and remain married to this day. In all those years they had three other children, all girls. The baby they killed, was the only male child that Jesus permitted them to have. Obviously a strong comment by the Lord.

If they were upright PP would counsel women about the depression, the mood swings the dreams and feelings of guilt and condemnation that come. Of course murderers can never be described as upright. The pro life groups in some places have vans or trailers equipped with ultra sound equipment. They get as close to the entrance of a PP facility as possible and sometimes they get to counsel with pregnant women heading into PP. Of those counseled, when they see an ultrasound of the developing baby and that it is not a shapeless gob, many decide to go ahead and have the baby. These counselors are doing a good work and actually saving lives.

There was a time in American history when such people as the lying, murderous and self deceived PP employees would have been tarred and feathered. Now America is so far back slidden and away from God that a large chunk of the population sees nothing wrong with abortion or anything else you want to do.

Recently I left off posting answers to prayer on a prayer forum site. Person after person requested prayers that their boyfriend or girlfriend with whom they were living, would come back, or do this or do that. They are so ignorant of God and His word the Bible that they didn't even understand that living in fornication and adultery are against God's word and against him. I told them so with scriptural references of course. The administration there said I was judging them and deleted my posts. Apparently prayers to God for the ability to continue doing bad things is acceptable to them while admonitions to repent and get right with God are not.

Abortion is only a symptom of the disease afflicting America. For those that are Christian we must pray that God send revival to this land, it's pastors and it's churches. Only the Lord knows how many unsaved men serving as pastors will stand up to deliver lifeless sermons this Sunday. Lord help all those men who speak the truth and those listening that are hungry for it.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017 at 2:20 PM
    k9trapper likes this.
  6. Vern Humphrey

Interestingly enough, there was a lawsuit about this in New Jersey. A woman sued because the doctor told her the baby was "just a shapeless lump of meaningless tissue." She found out later that wasn't true, and the baby could feel pain, it's heart was beating and so on.

The law requires "informed consent" for any surgical procedure -- the surgeon has to tell the patient the whole truth.

The New Jersey Supreme Court ruled it's okay for a surgeon to lie to convince a patient to have an abortion.

7. wawa

wawa Well-Known Member

There have been many attempts to enact laws requiring a 24-hour waiting period to get an abortion; others requiring that a woman have an ultrasound before making the decision. Of course, PP has fought this; they're afraid that it would cause women to change their minds. After watching this former employee talk about their abortion "quotas", it's easy to see why.

8. Ange

Ange Well-Known Member

America has no right; no right to criticize Germany for the Holocaust. We've murdered more innocent people than Hitler did. Think about that.

9. Vern Humphrey

We've murdered more innocent people than Hitler, and we're closing in on Stalin. And Mao Zedong is afraid of losing his laurels.

Ange likes this.
  10. It's not a popular sentiment but there is no way America can ever reach it's former glory. This nation's people have fled away from God just as the first immigrants fled Europe for this new land in order to find a place to freely worship Him.

The WWII era was one of America's finest, if not the finest, hours. We were fighting shoulder to shoulder against a common threat. Working side by side to make the best possible products, equipment and goods. The churches were packed continually with all those families praying that their fighting men would be returned safely to hearth and home. Even our government was energized to act with wisdom and common sense in their offices. We honored God and sought Him as one. We were unified in our pursuit of His favor and His will. We KNEW that He would cause us to triumph and have victory over the evil nations that sought to destroy us.

But now the page has turned. Because of false prosperity this nation, exactly like ancient Israel, has supposed that it has outgrew it's need for God. Exactly we can see the same flaws, errors, sins in this nation that were listed for sodom and Gomorrah.

Ezekiel 16:48-49 NASB
    As I live," declares the Lord GOD, "Sodom, your sister and her daughters have not done as you and your daughters have done.
    [49] Behold, this was the guilt of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had (1)arrogance, (pride})
    (2)abundant food and
    (3)careless ease, (too much spare time)
    but
    (4)she did not help the poor and needy.

Today we see mobs of women screaming in the streets for the unfettered liberty to murder their own offspring at will. They may have gotten the liberty but they'll never have the right.

The sick minds of the godless Americans can't even figure out which bathroom they're supposed to use.

The devil tells a male person, raised without knowledge of God, that they are really a female and so knowing that there is no such thing as devils or a spiritual world, they say "that's right, I'm going to see the surgeon to set things straight"!

The genius judge bangs his gavel and declares this person has the right to be changed into their preferred sex. Coming soon to a wacko near you; hermaphrodite city. Those that decide they want to be both male and female. The judge also says it's the duty of of every citizen to pay for the perverted whims of the sex crazed populace. Abortion is just one more symptom of a terminally ill America. The election of Trump as president is the absolute grace of God upon this land and comes from the prayers and supplications of the Christians.

The screams and outcries of millions against him is a pretty good view of the number of ANTI-CHRIST citizens. The number of them is frightening and appalling. I ask Lord, are there really that many unbelievers?

He answers "no, there are many more unbelievers than are raging against this effort to change and do right".

Recent studies of the unborn reveal that the heads of the unborn actually turn to follow human facial shapes. They don't turn to follow other objects only the human face. The Bible tells me that before I was even born God knew me in my mother's womb. Certainly not a mindless shape of flesh.

For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there was none of them. How precious to me are your thoughts, O God! How vast is the sum of them! If I would count them, they are more than the sand. I awake, and I am still with you.
    Psalms 139:13‭-‬18 ESV

11. luckless

luckless Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner

That's not true - but I get what you are saying.