Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Midsouth Longbeards chapter of NWTF will be holding our annual banquet on March 8 at Harbor Oaks Country Club in Pine Bluff. I would like to encourage all of you to attend and enjoy another great banquet with us. Last year was a huge success and we want to top it this year, there will be great food, lots of drinks, lots of guns and tons of other stuff to give away.
Tickets are on sale now and we are looking for sponsors and donations. If you would like to support the NWTF by attending the banquet, being a sponsor or donating merchandise or other things please visit our facebook page at Midsouth Longbeards, email me at [email protected] or call 870-692-one six eight two.

We are also looking for more committee members, if you would like to get involved please contact me.

· Registered
6,611 Posts
UAAGR,
This was a great banquet last year, I had a blast. Good to see this chapter back up and running so well. I plan to be there again this year as well and those of you that missed this last year should make plans to attend!

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wanted to bump this back up the list, March 8th is just around the corner! Come out and support our local chapter and the Wild Turkey and have a blast with us. Its a steak dinner, come hungry!

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I don't get it, all these other banquet threads have comments and a little buzz. Not this one, you Jefferson county boys and girls (and others in surrounding counties) might wanna step up, show up, and make a statement. Prove what they say about us is not true for the majority of us here. This was a great banquet last year and we have even more stuff to give away this year, not just hunting stuff. We have stuff for kids and women, gear, guns, etc, steak dinner, plus one of the most entertaining mc's you will see... you will not be disappointed!

· Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, no we got Mark McElroy, he is the Desha county judge and quite a character. He does a lot of these type events around and some stand up comedy, he has also been in some movies, including Mud they filmed over here.

· Registered
6,611 Posts
For you that did not haver a chance to get there tonight...you missed a great banquet. The food was outstanding and a great steak for the cost. Raffles were good and the live auction was really great again this year. Congratulations for another great years banquet! I know how much work this takes and I appreciate the effort.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.