Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Select Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>The Naked Retrei
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that may be interested, ive posted several pics on the lift kit, tires & wheels along with a whole lot of dipping parts me & Steve from SJSolutionsllc.com installed on my 2010 Chevy "work truck" model. First are the Rockstar(or PorkStar as CE likes to say) rims. I took all the parts off, did a LOT of sandblasting & taping & Steve apllied the base coat to all the parts & dipped em!!

im still adding photos, gimme a minute.:biggrin:

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Next, the truck before the McGaughy 9 in lift. Steve's idea to dip some of the lift parts too, and I Agreed!!

bring on the sparks

gotter up

and THEN....it WONT fit out the door, so we took the front tires back off and eased it back on jacks!!:smack:

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had to do a little fender cutting, and then the whole sanding, taping, dipping process to some more accessories. NFab nerf bars.

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And the final products.....the gas flap was a spur of the moment thang!!:biggrin:

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
AND the FINAL Product!!!! Only Carbonelement & his wife HVixen have seen it today in person & I have to agree with CE....It DOES look better in person!!!!

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, I have owned several lifted trucks in my life & I know all about the troubles & gas mileage & costs that go along wif em....but the fact is, is that I miss my ole green Chevy I had 7 years ago that had a 6in lift & 35's & I been listening to a LOT of Luke Bryan & Florida/Georgia line songs lately!!!!:fit: Plus, im thinkin bout becoming a duck hunter!!:whistle: SO....WHATDAYALL THINK???????

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I want to tell STEVE @ sjsolutionsllc.com on here a BIG, BIG, BIG, BIG thanks. He helped me out Trememdously! That man can do it all & is truly a GREAT guy & im happy to call him my friend!!(although there was a time or two he may have called me sumpin else!!):hide: Yall check out his website he does incredible work. He has dipped plaques, skulls, guns & other stuff for me & truly takes Pride in his work!!!!!! Thanks Steve!!!!!!!!!!:up:....now, on them fender flares...buddy!!:biggrin:

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
NICE!!! Wish I had a work truck like that!!
it's not my work truck, it's just the plain jane "work truck" model.....no carpet,no CD player, no push button 4x4, no heated seats & mirrors so on & so forth.....it's just my "huntin truck"!!:up:

·
12,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Oh BTW we gotta do sumthin wit those black bumpers and door handles!!
be there around 8 in the morning?????:whistle: :fit:....I DID price me some of those fender flares today.....whenever about $500 falls outta the sky, i'll be holler at ya!!:smack:

·
Registered
2,295 Posts
Only thing that would make that look better is if it was a FORD!!!! :hide: Seriously, that is a good lookin' truck!

I'm not sure my bride would let me go that ******* on my truck.

Hey Steve...would it be possible to strip and do a black coating on my factory Chrome 18's?

1 - 20 of 103 Posts