Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me first preface this by saying I'm pretty new to this forum and i do apologize if someone has already posted a thread on this.
I am I in Little Rock and I am looking feral pigeons to buy from someone for training. I have looked and searched Craigslist for a long time, to no avail. Does anyone know where I can find some close to little rock.

·
Premium Member
5,029 Posts
Used to be a guy down around bauxite. Don't remember his name or exactly where he was located. Now that I think about it, he might have been east of there, somewhere around sardis road.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Go to Beebe flea market on a Saturday morning. I can't guarantee but more than likely you can find one or the other. You have to get there early though or the Asians will have all the pigeons bought up.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Brings back memories... While in college in Siloam Springs, a friend and I put fish dip nets on the end of bamboo poles (about 12' long) and would go to the local car washes after dark. Pigeons were almost always nesting at the car washes. We also waded Sager Creek in the downtown area and swiped a fair number from under the bridges. A couple of times while trying to catch them under the bridges we stepped in holes that made the water level higher than our pockets... if you know what I mean... brrrr.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Brings back memories... While in college in Siloam Springs, a friend and I put fish dip nets on the end of bamboo poles (about 12' long) and would go to the local car washes after dark. Pigeons were almost always nesting at the car washes. We also waded Sager Creek in the downtown area and swiped a fair number from under the bridges. A couple of times while trying to catch them under the bridges we stepped in holes that made the water level higher than our pockets... if you know what I mean... brrrr.
I thought I was the only one to do that. It was a great time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts