Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I am sick of getting pictures of ducks that say killed in cache or bm and I start studying the pics and its a pic from last year. Or in some cases a pic off my facebook page that traded hands 15 times and gets back to me. If you czant kill them then why even send pics out. Anybody else having this problem?

· Registered
883 Posts
Man I am sick of getting pictures of ducks that say killed in cache or bm and I start studying the pics and its a pic from last year. Or in some cases a pic off my facebook page that traded hands 15 times and gets back to me. If you czant kill them then why even send pics out. Anybody else having this problem?
Dont post them on facebook then. :idea:

· Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013
3,921 Posts
translation: man it sucks to be such an RBA. I've been whacking limits of the green tops the last two years and some cheese ticks go on my Facebook page and look through my many albums full of log shots and try to use them as their own. anybody else having this problem or am I the only duck god that has people ripping their pics? and I spell poser how I want not "poseur" like it's really spelled.

· Super Moderator
9,950 Posts
I don't steal people's duck pics. I steal people's duck hunting holes.

· Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner
447 Posts
translation: man it sucks to be such an RBA. I've been whacking limits of the green tops the last two years and some cheese ticks go on my Facebook page and look through my many albums full of log shots and try to use them as their own. anybody else having this problem or am I the only duck god that has people ripping their pics? and I spell poser how I want not "poseur" like it's really spelled.
Haha...I don't know what a cheese tick is, but that's funny:fit:

· Registered
617 Posts
Yeah I wont be posting anymore on facebook at all. It was very dumb. Learned my lesson.
Ha who gives a flying crap if someone steals your pics anyway..wouldn't you be proud that you are the original owner of that picture? I would be like heck yeah we killed those ducks! Always somebody getting their feelings hurt over something stupid..

· Registered
9,319 Posts
Ha who gives a flying crap if someone steals your pics anyway..wouldn't you be proud that you are the original owner of that picture? I would be like heck yeah we killed those ducks! Always somebody getting their feelings hurt over something stupid..
How about your decoys or your shotgun, do you mind of I steal those? Just curious as to exactly where the line has been drawn for it to be OK for me to steal.....Btw I don't use facebook or post pictures on the net either.

· Registered
5 Posts
Clane... Got a pic the other day and full story of where these ducks were killed and they come from, but they actually come straight from BM last year when we were all up there, got the exact same pic in my photos on my phone!! Hmmm
So short story if you can't kill your own ducks down lie and send ur buddies pictures!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.