Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My object of going to Little Rock today was to find me a shotgun, I had my mind set on a 11-87 Waterfowler edition. My girlfriend and I checked out Gander Mtn. and Academy Sports. I found a used 11-87 at Gander for $549 but in black, so we decided to go to Academy and check out what they had, if I couldnt find anything then I would go back to Gander Mtn, and get the 11-87. I got to Academy and was looking around and found one that really caught my eye. The gun guy behind the counter said he has heard nothing but good reviews about it. I asked what it was and he told me, a Stoeger M2000. So I just shot a few shells through it, and I love it. It came with 5 chokes, 28" barral and Max-4 Camo. It was cheaper than the used 11-87 I was looking at. I got to look at the website for it, and it has the same Inertia driven bolt as Benelli. Has anything else heard about the Stoeger 2000?
f909

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
Dang factory909 we might have crossed each others path's today. I hope that they were not too busy to help you at Academy, we like to have never gotten any service over there. I ended up buying me a new gun, but I bought it over at Fort Thompson's. Congratulations, I hope that you enjoy your new gun.

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
Nice! Oh by the way, who is that little fellow in the first picture there? He (I'm assuming) sure is a fine looking animal.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thats my new pup, SHEs a full blood black lab, her name is My Dying Bride, I am hoping she will be ready by duck season. we took her crow hunting the last day of the season, out of the 34 birds we killed, she retrieved about 10 of them. it is hard getting her to look up.
f909

1 - 17 of 17 Posts