Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it really that hard to pack out what you packed in? We went to a spot this morning and you could tell where each hunter had been from the empty vienna sausage cans, coke/water bottles, candy wrappers, and shotgun hulls around each little spot. I know there is no way to retrieve each and every shotgun hull, but come on. Pick up the trash. I dont care if your 20 years old or old enough to remember the crying indian commercials, its just not right to trash up mother nature like that

· Registered
1,577 Posts
Yep, a real downer to see all that crap in the woods. Some places are used for public dumps, couches, junk, weedeaters, kiddie pools.
It's worse than just shotgun hulls, the water bottles, food stuff, that's pathetic. People can clean up and pick up a little dang.

· Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They might ought to start showing the crying indian commercial again. I was born in 82 so I dont remember when they were on tv but it was on the tapes they would show us in elementary school videos.

I guess it wouldnt be politcally correct to show them nowadays.

· Registered
571 Posts
The indians name was Iron eyes cody. He was a choctaw indian and lived in Mississippi. I can remember growing up in Ms and going to a outdoor show and he was there signing stuff. I remember the commercials and i was bornn in 78.

· Registered
53 Posts
It really seems like we hunt behind the same guys, there is trash everywhere if we hunt public land and have to be there early to get a spot, we always pick up trash, just seems like the right thing to do, not to mention dont want a ding dong wrapper flaring my birds.

· Registered
85 Posts
I also see this a lot. Its a shame. Just imagine if everyone did that. There would just be a swamp of trash. Not to mention no one likes seeing thar stuff when ur out there hunting u want to think you are in some untouched woods when u look around. Atleast I like to think that...

· Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner
996 Posts
I also see this a lot. Its a shame. Just imagine if everyone did that. There would just be a swamp of trash. Not to mention no one likes seeing thar stuff when ur out there hunting u want to think you are in some untouched woods when u look around. Atleast I like to think that...
X100
I hate seeing this in the woods more than anything. I like to kill ducks just like everybody else and I can't stand it to see trash in the woods.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.