pic help

Discussion in 'Trail Cams and Photography' started by 16section mafia, Dec 28, 2010.

1. 16section mafia

16section mafia Well-Known Member

I must be dumber than everybody else cause i cannot figure out how to post pics on here,ive downloaded photobucket and still cant figure it out....HELP PLEASE.......::censored::censored::censored::banghead:

2. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

Once you have the pic on Photobucket go to your home page. Move the cursor over the pic you are wanting to post. A box will drop down. The bottom selection is IMG code. Just left click on it and it will say "copied". Then come back to your reply box on here. Get the cursor in the reply box and right click. A box will open. Just click on paste. Then your good to go. :up:

3. 16section mafia

thanks btech.....i will try....then ill show u sum pics..:thumb:

4. ksf04001

ksf04001 Well-Known Member

When you log into photobucket there will be a green button that says "upload now" or something like that. When you click on that there will be another button that says upload photos and videos, click on that one. This will bring up a browse box just find where you photos are located and click on them, photobucket will then download it. After it downloads, click on the photo, somewhere there will be 4 options "email & IM, direct link, HTML code, and IMG code" click on the direct link and copy it. When you make your post there will be a button that is "insert image" when you click on that a dialog box will pop us, just paste the direct link into that and you pic is there. I know that may sound confusing, but i hope it helps.

5. 16section mafia

can i ask another dumb question? how will it or the pic kno to post on here? that sounds dumb...haha

6. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

HAHAHA.....copy the img code under your pic, then paste it into your post.:biggrin:

7. ksf04001

Ok well i thought i knew what i was doing but everybody else is saying copy the img code and i always use the direct link, does anybody know the difference.

8. btech29

9. ksf04001

ok well when you post it like that i have to click a link (which makes sense since it is called direct link), but when i do it with direct link on my computer it just shows up without having to click anything.

10. btech29

Ive always wondered why some folks pics show up this way and some don't.

11. ksf04001

do you have to click a link when i do it like this?

[​IMG]

12. btech29

13. ksf04001

well that was using the "direct link", i dont guess it matters how you do it, as long as the pic gets there.