Photobucket and multible pics

Discussion in 'Forum, Software, and Computer Help' started by woodsnwater, Dec 31, 2010.

1. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

How do you post 2-3 pics from Photobucket. I have not been able to figure this one out.:shrug:

2. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member

As far as posting them here from photobucket, I've always copied the IMG tags from each picture, then post them individually. Not sure if you can copy multiples.

3. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I think you may be able to post multiples by pressing shift then clicking on each image code, I'll try that in a just a minute.

4. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

Ok that didn't work:smack:

But another easyier way to switch from different web pages is ALT then press TAB it wil let you scroll through different pages you have opened, instead of having to manually click on each page to bring it up:up:

5. woodsnwater

All right guys I'll try it sometime. I just been trying and never could get it to work right. Thanks.:up:

6. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

I always copy and paste the image codes seperately using the "insert image" icon.

7. woodsnwater

I gave it a try and the way I did it, well it worked. I am gonna do this blogging thing and sometimes I need 2 pics or more on a single post. I got it, I think. Thanks....................:up:

8. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

x2..........