Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trading Post

The Trading Post forum is provided free to our Members so that they may sell or trade their own personal items.

This section is not intended for businesses to sell products and misuse of this forum to sell items commercially may result in termination of your membership.

ArkansasHunting.net, its owners, nor any equity associated with ArkansasHunting.net vouch for or have any connection with any item or product bought, sold, or traded through the use of this website.

In the unfortunate event that a “deal goes bad” neither AH.net, its owners, nor any equity associated with it may be held responsible.

I'm not pointing fingers here.
This is just a reminder from one member to some who may be taking advantage of this forum.
....popgun

·
Registered
228 Posts
sorry about that guys I am not selling commercially. I am just trying to help my grandpa sell some of the equipment he has accumalated. He bought all this equipment last year at a sale at a good price and just trying to pass on the good price to all of the members because we are all struggling to make it with the fuel prices the way they are and every dollar you save is that much more you have to plant foodplots and buy corn for the deer.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,584 Posts
He's got to finish a project before he can sell it :razz::fit:
Or.............he could come over here and help me hang the steel for a hay barn I need badly...........:confused: I have the steel, just am not able to weld it together...no depth perception....my welds used to look like a dirt dauber's...now they look like squashed blackberries:smack:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
sorry about that guys I am not selling commercially. I am just trying to help my grandpa sell some of the equipment he has accumalated. He bought all this equipment last year at a sale at a good price and just trying to pass on the good price to all of the members because we are all struggling to make it with the fuel prices the way they are and every dollar you save is that much more you have to plant foodplots and buy corn for the deer.
Like I said, I'm not really pointing a finger at anyone in particular, but sometimes if you Google a phone number, it tells a different story.
....popgun

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,584 Posts
I'd stack my welds up against any of y'alls....if I could see out of both eyes....when I put the hood on, my right eye goes totally blind....I cant hit the righgt spot anymore and all my welds have a long trail of "grapes" leading up to them....then I wind up sticking the electrode into the puddle and start all over again! Makes me screaming mad!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.