Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like I have a decision to make. New bow string has jacked up my 3-strand peep. Already shot over 100 arrows through it. I took it back once and they told me, “there is nothing we can do about it.” I plan on taking it to the newer bow shop I’ve been hearing about on here.

Should I stay with the 3-strand or move to a 2-strand??

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
2 strand. If you have quality strings and a good bow guy it will last the life of the strings. Maybe have to put a twist in or out at some point but generally you don't. Id use a tubed peep before I went back to 3 strand....this isn't just my opinion, ive probably installed 1k peeps through the years and maybe had to twist 1/10th of em later on..3 strand blocks alot of precious daylight...

·
Registered
973 Posts
when I used a peep, i would switch back and forth, depending my mood. get tired of that third strand blurring through my vision, swap to the two strand. get tired of the twisting each shot, swap back to three strand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.