Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you have pre-1965 silver coins I will pay you 9 times face for whatever you've got. This includes dimes, quarters, half dollars, and silver dollars only. For example: If you have pre-1965 dimes I'll pay you 90 cents, if you have pre-1965 quarters I'll pay you $2.25 each, etc. If you live farther away from PB and are willing to mail them, I'll accept those too.

If you have 1965 ~ 1969 half dollars I will pay 3 times face ($1.50) each for them. You must have no less than $50 face and be within 30 miles of Pine Bluff for me to travel to your location. If you're willing to travel to PB I'll pay 9 times face except for 1965 ~ 1969 half dollars.

If you'd like to talk to me, send me a PM with your phone number and I'll call you whatever time is best for you.

I reserve the right to adjust my payments based on the spot price of silver on any given day.

.270Win

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
90 cents a piece for my Mercury dime collection don't sound like too good a deal for me :smack:
Unless you've got some key date merc's, or some in uncirculated condition they're only worth the content of the silver. With very few exceptions there were MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of them minted each year. I'm looking for regular, circulated coins.....commonly referred to as "junk silver" in the coin industry. Obviously I'm not looking for "collector" coins. :rolleyes:

.270Win

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.