Past Deals With Ah.Net Members

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by coonnutz, Dec 30, 2010.

1. coonnutz

coonnutz Well-Known Member

I've been trying to go back through and find all the dealings I've had with different folks on here so I can leave feedback, the problem is I've done so much buying and selling I can remember who it was with.

So if you have done business with me please let me know so I can leave you feeback:up:

2. dsmtuner1

dsmtuner1 Well-Known Member

eww eww I sold you some homemade bear droppings that one time, how'd that work out for ya?:biggrin:

3. coonnutz

:fit::fit: Sssh you were supposed to keep that quiet:biggrin:

4. Sartorious sold you 380 ammo before because I was with him and that's when I met you.

5. coonnutz

Thats right, thanks for the reminder:up:

6. F B

F B Administrator Staff Member

Cabot
    You can go into Trading Post and do a search for your username. Itll show you any threads that youve posted in. Youll have to use the link to that thread to make the feedback work anyway.

7. coonnutz

Ok thanks:up:

8. coonnutz

I know I have bought and sold more stuff to more members than what I have left feedback for, for some reason I still can't view all of my old post that dates back to June of 2009.

There was a guy off of here I sold 2 muzzleloaders to, but for the life of me I can't remember his username.

I bought a old Mountain View climbing stand from another member on here, I sure can't remember his name:smack:

C'mon folks ya gotta help me out.