Papa Pablono's

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by 10pointman, Dec 19, 2012.

1. 10pointman

10pointman Moderator Staff Member

Anybody ate here?
    Its a great place to eat,try if you're driving past one of the locations.theres 5 of them.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

2. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Every time we can get a chance to eat in one we do. I've eaten A BUNCH in the one in Nashville, and a few times in DeQueen and Hot Springs. Even the beans and rice could stand on their own as a meal when most places it's just a cheap filler. I've never had anything there that I didn't love. The Sebastian is my personal favorite it's got a chicken fajita chimichaga, 4 chicken flautas and something else. It's been a while since I've had it.

If you see a Papa Pablono's stop at it and eat. Always trust a fat guy when it comes to food.

3. camron

camron Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

I live behind the one in Hot Springs. Kinda makes it hard to do yard work with the smell coming across the creek.

4. Greyhound

Greyhound Well-Known Member

I used to eat at the one in DeQueen almost every week when I worked at Poulan/Electrolux/Husqvarna.

5. 10pointman

10pointman Moderator Staff Member

I ate at papas last night! My fav place to eat.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

6. Mountain Oyster

Mountain Oyster Well-Known Member

We used to eat at the one in Nashville a lot until I discovered the "Ranchero Special" at Los Agaves in Murfreesboro. The enchilada special at Papas was usually what my wife and I both got. If you are ever in Murfreesboro try the Ranchero Special. I have also eaten at Papas in DeQueen. I haven't ever had a bad meal at any of their restuarants.

7. towhead

towhead Well-Known Member

Is Papa's tex mex or genuine mexican. I really like tex mex but only tolerate original mexican. Gimmie some flavor. pass the chipotle.

8. odocoi

odocoi Well-Known Member

If they sell chimichanga's, it's Tex Mex.

9. stingerslinger

stingerslinger Well-Known Member

i have eaten at the one in Dequeen also....food,service and price...all very good.

10. tyhunter23

tyhunter23 Well-Known Member

I have ate a the one at Dequeen a bunch this year after leasing some land over there, I have not been to the one in Nashvillie in a couple years.

11. archeryman.501

archeryman.501 Well-Known Member

eat there every spring when we are fishing around the area. good food