Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
Has anyone ever fished for catfish in Palarm Creek? We were running up and down it Saturday morning and it looked like a good spot to tightline or trotline for some serious cats.
There are some nice flatheads in there. a lot of small channels at the mouth of the river around the train tracks. Fish around covered areas watch where you put your hands .

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Be careful pulling into the parking lot too...there's a bunch of broken glass all over the place...it'll save ya a couple dollars to take everything out of the front & back of your truck and just leave your windows down and hope the meth heads can't figure out how to pop your hood.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Hey Jerry, you're talking about the Palarm CREEK access, right? I put in at the Palarm landing out 286 that puts you into the lake. Different spot than what you're talking about? This one was actually a really nice spot and looked very fishy :up:

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Wes,

Yes sir I'm talking about the one off the Old Conway Hwy(365) that gets kinda hairy close to and after dark. All the snakes done ate all the fish there anyway...:smack: The one that you're talking about that accesses the Lake is nice and fishy looking for sure. I saw an old guy in a little 12' skinny boat running a trotline there this past weekend...looked like he was baiting with some big shiners.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.