Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A bro of mine has a pair of Blackhawks that need sold to make some room for new toys....the guns belong to his Dad and he is out of room for toys, doesn't hunt anymore and wants to buy some new "play pistols".

Up front I'll tell ya.... I got NO skills for posting pics!!!! I got no dog in this hunt either.. so I'm gonna shoot ya as good of a description as I can... I've seen 'em, held 'em, but ain't shot 'em.... least not yet!!!

First is a New Model Blackhawk in .357 Magnum. It is weathered, dirty and not the best "looking" wheelgun you'll ever see. It has some honest wear from carrying, but very little shooting wear. The cylinder is tight with no fore and aft movement. I haven't gauged the headspace, but it doesn't appear to be out of spec and looks like it was carried on a horse alot more than shot! It has a 5.5in tube.... He's looking for $300 for it. There are no papers or the original box.. Sorry. But, it does come in a suede leather case.

The second is the dope! It is a Super Blackhawk in .44 Magnum. It is very CLEAN.. no discernible cylinder line, tight as a vault and has NO holster wear at all! This one is a Closet-Queen! It has a 10in tube and is very steady on the point!!! All papers and original plastic case are included. It is straight factory. The case is dusty, but when you open it... you'll be smiling!!! I know what price I was told, but I want to confirm it once more before I post it.... guys if the price I was told is right... you CAN NOT go wrong!!! I mean no BS.. if the price I was told is right.. this is a STEAL!!!

I've got all the Blackhawks I can handle or I'd own them myself.. nearly bought the .357 anyway for my daughter... but I got the fever for another EBR or EBR-lite!!! That and I gotta rebuild a swing-set that "IKE" kicked the hell out of!!!

If interested, PM me and I'll text you some pics or arrange for you to see them in person...... or I can try to get my head and my tail unwound and learn to post pics!!!! Good luck on that though.......

Oh yeah... Greene County area if ya need to know... my bro has an FFL but not sure what shipping costs are and he'd like to sell them face-to-face to make sure no one gets disappointed.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I doubt it, since he has somne new handguns in mind already, but I'll see.

Also, dogfandan........ I sent you an email a few ago and I'll get the pics sometime this morning if at all possible.

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SWEET!!! I'll give it a shot ASAP.

I've got a deal pending.. and another standing by... I'll reply as soon as I can as to whether they are still available.

I'm jammed up in court or on the range for the rest of the week and I apologize in advance for the delay in getting this deal "done up".

These kinda just came up and I can't very well get out of 'em.. again, sorry for the delay.

·
Registered
6,783 Posts

First is a New Model Blackhawk in .357 Magnum. It is weathered, dirty and not the best "looking" wheelgun you'll ever see. It has some honest wear from carrying, but very little shooting wear. The cylinder is tight with no fore and aft movement. I haven't gauged the headspace, but it doesn't appear to be out of spec and looks like it was carried on a horse alot more than shot! It has a 5.5in tube.... He's looking for $300 for it. There are no papers or the original box.. Sorry. But, it does come in a suede leather case.

'trade for a boat motor????

Tommy

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys I apologize for my abscence and delay about these Ruger's. Since the ice storm my internet service has either been down or was sketchy at best! And then the computer went Tango-Uniform!!

As far as I know right this moment the .44 is still available. Not 100% certain as one deal had been set-up between the two parties and frankly I never heard anymore about them. The .357 was sold for sure.

I'll check next week and post a reply as soon as I can find out.

Again........ sorry to leave anyone hanging!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.