Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys that have painted your own boat. Where are you getting the paint to do it. Looking for the grey color that they are using in the HD Timber. Do any of y'all have some stencils you'd sell or loan?

·
Registered
76 Posts
HD Timber is Cobblestone base, major brown spots, and then flat black for the timber pattern. Head to Sherwin Williams in LR. Some Sherwin williams do not carry the Kem400, they have to be an industrial paint store to carry it. Not sure were you're located but check your nearest store. Order your stencils from red leg camo products.

·
Registered
31,142 Posts
Go to Sherwin Williams in Jboro and they can get it sent to their store from LR
Good to know they will do that now. I tried to get them to do that last time, but they acted like they didn't even know what I was talking about the last time I was in there (over a year ago) trying to get some. I may have just not talked to the right person either.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Good to know they will do that now. I tried to get them to do that last time, but they acted like they didn't even know what I was talking about the last time I was in there (over a year ago) trying to get some. I may have just not talked to the right person either.
They will if you'll tell them to call the little rock store. It may help if you have an account or know someone with one.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
How much paint for a boat? I have a 16x48 and 15x42 that need new paint job. Will a gallon of ken 400 in cobblestone be enought for base coat for Natgear for both boats?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.