Paintball

Discussion in 'Outdoor Recreation' started by jjarvis0007, Feb 11, 2008.

1. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Just recently got back into paintball with some friends. Some people I know set up a course in Sherwood behind Sams Club. Was wondering if anybody else from the forum liked to play and wanted to join us sometime? Let me know.

2. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

If I had some gear then I'd love to play.
    I've played paintball a couple of times up at the field just north of Mayflower. The first time it was 8 or 10 of my friends and we all rented guns and had a blast. The second time wasn't quite as fun because we had to play with all the "walk on" folks. It was pretty tough getting shot up by 12 year olds with $1500 sniper guns. :smack:
    I guess it didn't help matters that my rental gun was a piece and my big head makes a nice target. :giveup:

3. Hip

Hip Well-Known Member

i use to play every weekend about 10 years ago. We would play tournaments in different states , but I guess as we all got older, we kinda drifted away from playing . Is the field behind Sams club a public field with rentals and different fields , or just something that you guys mess around with?

4. Tony Harris

Tony Harris Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi Staff Member

I used to play when my son was younger. My son played tourneys for a while even as late as a couple years ago and I am too old for running and gunning anymore. Used to shoot an old VM68 that if I worked at it hard enough I could get off about 4 shots per second but my finger was really in gear. It was a lot of fun. Played alot at T Square other side of J-Ville. Mick Gray was running things. Good fun.

5. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

We are just stting some stuff up in the woods behind Sam's. Just a little woodsball course were setting up to keep us busy when we are not fishing or hunting. But with this we still get to hunt! Hunt each other!