Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of ya'll been down there? I have a few folks I know that have been killing limits this week, like 5 and 6 limits of greenheads in there.
I just know that's been a hot spot, I've been in there a few times this week between other work stuff and done really well. I guess the birds that were in Cutoff musta moved south. I've talked to several folks that had also done good in there too.
And Facebook boasts of limits in there, and they are this year pics. :whistle:
I thought I would let people know, that place is usually hit and miss at best, I can't really believe they have been shooting limits for more than 1 day.
Weird year.

· Registered
326 Posts
bn hunting in there since the split and weve done wouldnt say awsome but weve killed ducks!! went yesterday and killed 4 ducks with 2 people!!! i didnt hear enough shooting for anyone to kill 5-6 limits so i dont no where u went or which part!!

· Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
bn hunting in there since the split and weve done wouldnt say awsome but weve killed ducks!! went yesterday and killed 4 ducks with 2 people!!! i didnt hear enough shooting for anyone to kill 5-6 limits so i dont no where u went or which part!!
JT dont forget to post this pic up that you have posted all over the internet. Now that we know where it really came from. I am sure the hamburgerlars will welcome you properly for it in the morning at overflow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.