Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys taking a shot in the dark here, it was probably 2 years ago a buddy and I went to a place out off Fairplay road to shoot. The best I can describe it, it was archery golf. It was set up in the woods and we would walk from station to station and you would shoot and move on to the next. Was probably 10-12 targets. Now 2 years later I am trying to find contact information for this place, wanted to see if anyone knows what I am talking about. Would like to go shoot this place again..

Also is there any other place like this in central AR?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The agfc have a 3D range off Clinton rd by the shooting range probably about 15 targets didn't count them but it's free I just walked over and looked at it but you have to go when the range is open I'm not sure why the archery range would be free since they charge you to shoot guns but I'm not complaining I could be wrong about the free but when I went in and asked about it the guy said its over behind the building and it is free to shoot on it I'm sure I will go shoot it before long I always liked shooting 3D versus a regular target

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That's funny, I have not been there in 2+ years, and my details are a little sketchy!!! Heck if I remember every detail then I would not be looking for help finding the place again.. Anyway thanks Guys.. How do I find out when they shoot?

·
Member On Double Secret Probation
29,865 Posts
When i quit shooting it was the 4th Saturday of every month... Hot springs county did have one the firat Saturday of the month... They typically start in march and go through august....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.