Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Eight of us went to Coyote Creek at Detroit, Texas on a hog hunt. We killed 11 hogs and could have killed more, but ran out of room in the ice chests.:smack: The biggest two were 220 and 213 with everything else between 120 to 190 except for the little one that I took to smoke whole. We really enjoyed the ranch and Donnie is a top notch host. I would highly recommend this hunt to everyone. The hog that I shot attacked my brother in law and threw him in the air and began rolling him around in the pasture before he shot him with a revolver. It charged me and another guy and fell dead at our feet. Talk about an adrenaline rush. I couldn't tell whether it was the hog or my brother in law squealing more. The sow left some pretty good marks and bruises on him but no stitches required. The next morning he was some kind of sore. Here's some pics of our hunt and I'm sorry, but some are a little bloody.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Looks like ya had a heckofahunt!!!!!!

ya got contact info for the place...sounds like it is worth checking out!!
Here is what I found on them.....

Weekend hog hunts in N.E. Texas. 250.00 per person without meals 300.00 per person with meals. All hunts include....air-conditioned/heated cabin,satellite tv,hot showers,stands,guides,and 2 hogs per person. We require a minimum of 3 people and a maximum of 6. For more info you can e-mail at [email protected] or call 903-249-4850

1 - 5 of 5 Posts