Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. I know what they say about opinions, but here it goes anyway. I've got a NEF singleshot .410, that I traded a .50 cal. muzzleloader for about this time last year. After I got it I put a Black Synthetic Choate Tamer Stock and Choate Forend on it. Now I've been thinking about selling it, and using that money to help me either buy another handgun or buy some ammo for another gun. What would you do. :thumb:

·
Administrator
90,592 Posts
If you don't use it, move it and get something that you will use. I went through my safe a few years ago and sold several guns that had been sitting in there for years and not used. Took the $$ and bought a few things that were on my wish list that I DO use.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have the same gun and I would not part with it. I live in a rural area but with some houses near by. I use it for pest control. It is especially deadly on those armydiggers that tear up my wifes gardens. If you have no use for it sell it and get some thing you will use.

·
Registered
898 Posts
I have only a handful of guns that I would not part with because they were gifts, or because they are my "go to" guns that get used. I will sell the others to go after my next project gun. But that is a firm rule. If I sell a gun, the funds MUST go towards buying other guns. This way, my collection continues to grow in quality and size.

If you have an itch for a new gun, scratch it!!!

·
Premium Member
18,385 Posts
A single shot .410 would get zero use from me, so my opinion would be get rid of it. I just hope for your sake you can recover even a portion of the money you have invested in it at this point.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.