Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
I will Saturday evening if its cool, im way down south, mosquitoes will be terrible, but I usually battle em. Same goes for Sunday morning and evening. I dont have any prospects and haven't done much prep work, but I always like to get out in the woods and sit somewhere. Im down to 3 packs of burger so I have motivation.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I’ll be out as much as possible I’m only gonna get to hunt the first 10 days of season then I’ll be in Texas working till thanksgiving I hope I can make something happen but my shooting is way off now the bow I have been shooting developed the dreaded tick so much for that selfbow probably had 500 arrows thru it

·
Registered
56 Posts
I’ll be out as much as possible I’m only gonna get to hunt the first 10 days of season then I’ll be in Texas working till thanksgiving I hope I can make something happen but my shooting is way off now the bow I have been shooting developed the dreaded tick so much for that selfbow probably had 500 arrows thru it
What kind of work you do in Texas bud?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.