Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do any of you have these cards for your GPS? I recently picked up one for my Garmin and thought it was great until I checked my spots in the Ouachita national forest and it showed the whole place as private. I know most areas in the area are public hunting but there are the small blocks of private I would like them to show accurately. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Registered
459 Posts
I got the trial maps on the app and decided not to pay for it. Just within 30 miles of where I live it showed at least 5 major errors in regards to who owned property and where the lines were.... one of them is the 17 acres I LIVE ON!!!!! Great idea but has lots of flaws at the moment. If they could get the errors worked out it would be worth the money.

·
Registered
14,411 Posts
I have been researching. Found out I could get the app for free for a year (RMEF member). Works pretty slick. I havent had any issues with accuracy, but the private parcel information is definitely a little behind.
I just bought the GPS chip for Wyoming for an antelope trip this fall. Havent got into it yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.