Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

·
Moderator-Muzzleloading
1,988 Posts
bird dog said:
Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !!
HUH?? (by the way...i spelled that backwards just for you bird dog)

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
That's a little strange but I read it as fast as I could have if it were in the right order. The brain is a complicated thing, no doubt. I read a book about the human brain and it was suggested that we only use a very small portion of it. I knew that was true for some people but I didnt realize it was for all of us.

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
beltcutter said:
Boy......you can tell deer season is winding down. We seem to be running out of tihgns to do!:confused:
Not me, I never have enough time it seems. Sure do miss those days of being bored, long ago.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts