Only srmat can read and spell?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by bird dog, Dec 31, 2005.

1. bird dog

bird dog Moderator-Outdoor Recreation

Olny srmat poelpe can.

cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

if you can raed tihs psas it on !!

2. Hilltop

Hilltop Moderator-Muzzleloading

HUH?? (by the way...i spelled that backwards just for you bird dog)

3. Thunder Gobble

Thunder Gobble Well-Known Member

Tnet's cuhl.....Beud Dwg :thumb:

4. BTC

BTC Well-Known Member

That's a little strange but I read it as fast as I could have if it were in the right order. The brain is a complicated thing, no doubt. I read a book about the human brain and it was suggested that we only use a very small portion of it. I knew that was true for some people but I didnt realize it was for all of us.

5. bwhntr

bwhntr 2006 Spring Turkey Team Contest Winner

now taht's semonihtg............

6. ArkyGirl

ArkyGirl Moderator<br>Youth Hunters

I could read every word! That's cool!:thumb:

7. beltcutter

beltcutter Well-Known Member

Boy......you can tell deer season is winding down. We seem to be running out of tihgns to do!:confused:

8. bird dog

bird dog Moderator-Outdoor Recreation

Not me, I never have enough time it seems. Sure do miss those days of being bored, long ago.