One That Didn't Make It..........

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by HANDGUNNER, Jan 6, 2011.

1. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Just outside the city limits of Camden on 7 South...might have been something next year.........

[​IMG]

2. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

So he is nothing now?????????

You freaking horn hunters kill me. NO RESPECT for an animal unless it meets "your idea" of perfection.

Dang it man. :banghead:

3. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I was thinking the same things, he'd have been a great trophy for me with my recurve or for my 9 year old son

4. Growler

Growler Well-Known Member

What is your deal? Looks like deer killed by auto and it is a shame. Why are some so quick to pass judgment? Chill out!

5. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

that says "he wasn't anything this year"

doesn't it?

6. GWHunter

GWHunter Well-Known Member

Oh that we may have just a teeny little bit of diplomacy around here.

7. lbstuart

lbstuart Active Member

Wow, I got on this portion of the forum hoping that something would be different than the duck hunting portion, guess not..! It seems that all this forum has become is people bi***ng and moaning because someone has a slightly different view than you. I generally don't waste my time with crap like this, but it's getting ridiculous! We live in AMERICA, and the last time I checked that means that we have the freedom to express our OWN thoughts, values and ideas. If someone dosn't think or act exactly as you do or would, get over it. Or better yet, move to a country where a select few people think for everyone.

8. Yea its a :censored: baby!!! OK I said it!!! and yea it would've been something MAYBE NEXT YEAR? But I doubt it...O well, its road kill now and noone will ever know :whistle: Thanks For the Picture, did you get the horns off of it so you could get a cape and mount it :fit: :fit: :fit:

9. crackshot82

crackshot82 Moderator<br>2006 Photo Contest Winner<br>2007 Pho Staff Member

Fouke
    I guess you have alot of "respect" for the dogs you said you would shot for running a deer by you on your land?:doh:
    If I was hunting I'd have had 'respect' for that deer and not killed him untill he got older:wink:

10. green_head_getter

green_head_getter Super Member<br>2010 Bowhunting Contest Winner

Everyone quit flipping out. Might have been something next year to me means, he ain't much to talk about. If I killed it, I wouldn't be bragging about him, ain't sayin I wouldn't be happy but I ain't gonna walk around like big man on campus with that weak thing

11. Exactly! Way too young to take, Let them grow :up:

12. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

No one took it..... it is freaking road kill, some people.......

13. Tony Harris

Tony Harris Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi Staff Member

Good grief. All he was saying is it had potential and had made it through this past gun season. Some of you guys need to go fishing a while. Your too dang uptight. Alway jumping to conclusions before your head engages.

14. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

Well I sure wouldn't have just left him there after he dented my bumper:whistle:

15. black brant

black brant Well-Known Member

i would loved to had taken that deer this year. i will agree that he would have been a nice one next year.

16. Just trying to :pot:, after the first post I couldn't resist :doh:, Personally I didnt kill a good buck this year because I let too many that size walk by me. But hopefully next year they will be back? If not, I will watch another 20 or so that size walk again :up:, I am out of this thread now...:whistle:

17. Rebel

Rebel Well-Known Member

Yep , thats a shame to see a dink like that get ran over when he could have been a decent buck in a year or two. :thumb:

18. Growler

Growler Well-Known Member

10 pt.jpg

This one did $4,000 of damage to the front of my SUV and I left him.:smack: That was after I cut his antlers off. Will make some good antlers to rattle with next year!

Attached Files:

19. Did you have a brain fart when you said this?
    Handgunner was just sharing something He saw and that it is a shame that the little buck got hit by a car or truck!
    Now Guitarzan I think maybe an apology to HG would be in order but that clearly is up to you......

I understood what He mean't......

20. Hey SC head on down to South Arkansas and see if you turn your car into a recurve by hitting his brother!!!:fit::fit: