Oklahoma authorities: “ This is not Seattle”

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Mr. Chitlin, Jun 29, 2020.

1. duck

duck Well-Known Member

2. R6mm

R6mm Well-Known Member

N. Texas
    If every city/state would do this.....these riot's, looting & arson would end quickly. This is the way to stop these thugs, throw them in jail with maximum sentences. Of course... the democrat run area's don't want this lawlessness to stop. This should backfire on them this election. Many citizens that usually vote democrat, don't want their cities burned, looted & taken over by thugs....while their politicians, mayors & governor, do nothing to stop it.

3. deer14

deer14 Well-Known Member

Yeah ! This goes a lot further . The Knee on the neck - was just the jumping in point that "new world order" bunch needed . No Law & Order = no country .

John Stiles and CBD like this.
  4. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

This is how it should be! We need to stand up for the Rule of Law and enforce it. We who are the "silent majority" need to be silent no longer.

5. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I'd like to think Arkansas would do likewise! Not sure though....think about that next time you vote....!

R6mm, CBD, Jim_1978 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Nomosendero

Nomosendero Well-Known Member

Yea, me too!

John Stiles likes this.
  7. Buckrub

Buckrub Well-Known Member

Conway
    Yeah.............BUT..............

Arresting them, charging them, is great. But if a court just lets them go, and probably also slaps the hands of those doing the arresting, what good does it do?

Punkinseed and hawgpharm like this.
  8. John Stiles

Probably nothing unless a judge gets tired of letting the same ones get away with their hateful terrorism! Sooner or later hes gonna either step down or enforce existing laws!

9. Vern Humphrey

Vern Humphrey Well-Known Member

Here's your problem: WHO will you vote for? If you vote for a Democrat, you're voting for MORE riots. If you vote for the Republican, you're voting for the incumbent.

10. John Stiles

Depends on the one running against the incumbent!

11. bogob

bogob Well-Known Member

Good to see somebody standing up to these low life street thugs.

12. Vern Humphrey

The one running against an incumbent Republican will be a Democrat -- do we really want to put the Democrats back into power in Arkansas?

13. John Stiles

Depends; Assa being a wolf in sheeps clothing; Id say the lesser of the 2 evils!

14. Vern Humphrey

Yes, but he who will not vote for the lesser of two evils automatically votes for the greater of those two evils.

John Stiles likes this.
  15. Buckrub

Conway
    Sounds good. Always used. Not mathematically logical, unless the less of two evils is behind. If the lesser of two evils is ahead at end of race, it doesn't matter how or if you cast your one vote.

16. Vern Humphrey

So can you predict the future? Can you tell me today who's going to win tomorrow?

Of course not! When you go into the polling place, you don't know whether the candidate of your choice will win or not. So arguments that presume you can tell today what will happen tomorrow don't stand up.

17. Buckrub

Conway
    No, I can't, but neither can you. And your statement had NO qualifications. It was given as absolute. It always is. But mathematically, it is not.

18. Vern Humphrey

Really? Then demonstrate it mathematically.

19. Buckrub

Conway
    I already did. I'm done, Vern. You're too hard to discuss things with. Sorry, but I don't have the desire to get into another big argument. You can read what I already wrote. If you understand it, fine.