OK, so who did you vote for?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Bruin, Feb 5, 2008.

Who did you vote for?

1. Huckabee

59.3%
  2. McCain

5.1%
  3. Romney

11.9%
  4. Paul

23.7%
  1. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

Now that Huck has took the State, who did you vote for?
    I voted for the winner!:thumb:
    Sorry there are no Dems on the list. But if you voted Dem., I dont care who you voted for anyway.

2. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

:biggrin: Where's Klinton and Osama Bruin?

3. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

Well, I had hoped that they withdrew! Or.........nevermind. :biggrin:

4. popgun

popgun Well-Known Member

Huck; but we had better get ready for a Democrat President.

Why? Because we Republicans lost.
    I am looking only at the total votes from Arkansas, but the other states at a quick glance, seem to be about the same.

I’m looking at the total number of votes.
    There were as of this time when checked, 153,958 Democrats who voted in Arkansas, and 108,140 Republicans.

Normally, if your Republican candidate does not win the primary, you will pick another Republican candidate for the general election.
    The same goes for the other party.
    However, just in Arkansas, do you really think that over 45,818 from the other party will move to the Republican side for the general election?
    We Republicans already lost by 43%.

The Democrats are voting in record numbers to bring in either the first woman president, or the first black Muslim president.

If you want any high capacity magazines or black rifles, you had better get them before Jan. 20, 2009. They will be banned again just as sure as I am sitting here at this computer staying up too darn late for an old man who needs his sleep and probably isn’t thinking too clearly.

….popgun

5. rjet

rjet Well-Known Member

We are screwed.

There are fundamental issues wrong with this county that go far beyond abortion, gun control and war. Our foundation is being ripped out beneath us from these issues which are planned.
    Our economy is going to be destroyed in the name of certian issues mentioned above. These issues are dividing us as a whole and giving into the detioration of what really works. The country is being divided by the ignorant majority who will back a single cause that fits their own consciense. Common sense is gone, it is now war on a single issue. Our nation is at stake more than ever, and no single party can repair it. It is time that WE THE PEOPLE stand up together and take the power from those in charge. If we do not, than we are a doomed society.
    LOOK AT AND READ THE CONSTITUTION.

6. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

I will never give up.

And It will get personal!

Nuff said!

7. rjet

rjet Well-Known Member

Is getting time for a real fight. I am ready.
    Our fore fathers were ready to give thier life and hang by a noose. A lot did. We dont have that mentality today, we are spoiled. It is time to stand up, and take this nation back. I have seen a few stand up, only to have the rest back off though.

8. beltcutter

beltcutter Well-Known Member

I'm afraid there will have to be much more pain before the next revolution, rjet. It will probably begin with a military coup. I would however, like to know where I can vote to secede from the union. The word Confederacy still has a ring to it.

9. beltcutter

And by the way, I voted for the man who more closely resembles the Constitution...Ron Paul.

10. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

Confederacy!

Yep, nice ring!

Long live the grey!!!

11. xtremebowhunter

xtremebowhunter Well-Known Member

The south shall rise agian!!!!

12. Tony Harris

Tony Harris Super Moderator<br>2012-13 Deer Hunting Contest Wi Staff Member

I voted for Paul as well. I voted my beliefs not my fears this time. I knew there was no way he would be close to getting nominated for anything but still you get tired of voting for the lessor of the evils. I asked my wife if I could get in trouble for writing 'Hell no' beside Mitt's name. And I could not vote for Mikey, not after the way he changed after he was elected to his second term. He became the epitomy of arrogance, had enough of those and don't want no more. McCain...he is closer than the rest but still.

We will have a democrat Prez this go round. If they do not pull some magic out of the hat you will see a strong run in '12 by an independant. McCain will get the nod for the GOP and Hillary will get the Dem if she can convince the working class people she is for them (almost threw up even typing that). It will be almost as long a next four plus years as GW trying to explain Goldilocks and the Three Bears. :smack:

13. JR

JR Moderator<br>Campfire<br>General Hunting Topics<br

I voted for Ron Paul even though he didn't stand a chance, but my beliefs and his seem to be closer together than the other candidates. I don't know who will get the Republican nomination, but I will vote for them. Unfortunately I think that it will be a lost cause, but at least I will be able to say that I didn't vote for Hillary or Obama!

14. TheBattman

TheBattman Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn

Ron Paul... The only candidate that has NEVER supported a tax increase and has not changed positions for the sake of getting votes...

15. beltcutter

Yeah, I'm sitting here looking through the Confederate Constitution of 1861 right now. History, and what we can learn from it, is a good study.

16. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

I stopped by the local pistol range/gun shoppe on the way to the polls. They were in there shooting speed drills for score, looked like some mighty fancy shootin' goin on. Anyway, the concensus was we better stock up on essentials; ammo, black rifle parts and mags, ammo, and ammo. Oh, yeah, and we need to get more ammo.

Folks weren't really afraid of not being able to get stuff after the election (we rode the last BAN out without running out) but everybody knows that the PRICES will increase. So I put in the paperwork to get another AR lower (one I'm having engraved for free in Florida) and I'll probably buy another.

So the question remains, how long before the 2nd American Revolution begins?

17. I voted for Huck. I hated to do it. None of the republicans stand a chance against hil/bil or osama.

18. Jed A

Jed A Well-Known Member

Eating the children

[​IMG]