Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Enter your pics here. Be sure to include your name and team number. To make things easier to keep up with, please include only your entry. Use the other threads for the back pattin' and smack talk.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR ENTERING A DEER
To submit an entry a participant must include in the 07-08 Arkansas Hunting.net Forum Deer Contest - ENTRY thread...
- your screen name
- if applicable, the number of tines that are longer than 1 inch (main beam counts),
- not mandatory but if possible include your team name to help out.
- a photo of yourself with the deer is required. The picture should show at least the entire front half of the deer or more - this is to avoid any possible accusations concerning people entering mounts. This picture has to be of the deer itself. Pictures of only the skull plate will not be accepted
- photo(s) must show all scorable tines. If 1 inch tine is questionable supply a photo with a measurement against the tine for verification.
- a photo of legal tag. This is a MUST, no deer will be entered without a picture of the tag.

Any non entries in this thread will be deleted immediately.

·
Grand Member<br> 2006 Spring Turkey Team Contest W
3,298 Posts
Team 14.. Took this 118 pound doe on 10/4 at 9:10am. 22 yard shot with a grim reaper broadhead and a Horton legend crossbow. Sorry about the pic. I didn't have a camera in the woods and almost forgot to take one at all.

Entry Added

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Team 7
ArkyGal
5 points-deer
11 pts- -points =16points

Hopefully this shows everything. I can take a pic of the little kicker point w/ a ruler if needed.

Entry Added

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Team 11
Bayonet Boy
5 points-deer
9 points-points =14 points for the team.

Taken 10-13-07 pm

There is no license as he is underage.

Entry Added

·
Administrator
77,681 Posts
Team Mod 1
11 Points (5 for the deer, 6 Point rack)
115 lbs field dressed
90 yards
5:30 PM
It was after dark before my son came out of the woods with the camera and I was already processing.
Pic ain't pretty, but it shows a hot and tired hunter, gun, deer and tag.

Entry Added

·
Grand Member<br> 2006 Spring Turkey Team Contest W
3,298 Posts
Team 14. 6 point taken in Sharp County on 10/15/07 at 5:15pm with CVA 50 cal muzzleloader.

Entry Added

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
5 more point for team 14

Sorry it took me so long to enter over here too. I entered it under bowhunting, but had forgotten it had to be re-entered.

Entry Added

1 - 20 of 64 Posts