Arkansas Hunting banner

981 - 1000 of 1043 Posts

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
If they put all their evidence out, the lamestream media would be busy supposedly "debunking" it and hounding all the witnesses 24/7. The monsters on social media would be attacking and doxxing them. None of those jackals deserve to get anything from Giuliani and Powell. I just hope they can find a judge who still believes in the law/constitution and won't be intimidated.

·
Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord
29,883 Posts
I just listened to an interview with sidney powell and the interviewer asked about the server in Germany that the army supposedly snatched.
She said she hasn't seen it and has only heard about it through the grapevine.
She said she's not sure if the "good guys" or the bad guys got it, but from what she's hears she believes the good guys got it.

Scary thought to think there are good guys and bad guys in our government, but at the same time it is promising, because if we do split we'll need the military to split as well.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
She's definitely betting the house on this one. I sure hope she's got the goods on them.
From looking at her track record I believe what she says is true. There’s really no logical reason to destroy her career by making things up of this nature. She’s confident in what the truth is and she knows what she’s up against. I listened to her on Glen Beck and one part that stood out to me was that she anticipated the “burden of proof” needing to be substantially more than what was needed according to law... and she was still confident that would be attainable.

·
Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord
29,883 Posts
The whole key will be the judges that hear the cases.
The future of our country will eventually be held in the hands of nine people.
We know 3 will vote against Trump no matter what. John Roberts will most likely vote against Trump no matter what. There's most likely 4 votes against him before any evidence is even looked at.
The weight of the world will be on the shoulders of the 3 Trump judges.
They, especially Barrett, will seal their legacy with their vote.
Alot of pressure there to say the least.
Barrett is the one who will be looked at most if anything comes to a 5 4 vote in Trumps favor.
She's a mom with 7 kids.
Hope they don't get to her.
If she is the deciding vote in favor of Trump the media will forever brand her as Trumps hand picked puppet.
Not to mention they will most likely call for the deaths of anybody who votes in favor of Trump.
I'm not holding my breath that Trump gets any help from the courts.

·
Registered
7,532 Posts
The whole key will be the judges that hear the cases.
The future of our country will eventually be held in the hands of nine people.
We know 3 will vote against Trump no matter what. John Roberts will most likely vote against Trump no matter what. There's most likely 4 votes against him before any evidence is even looked at.
The weight of the world will be on the shoulders of the 3 Trump judges.
They, especially Barrett, will seal their legacy with their vote.
Alot of pressure there to say the least.
Barrett is the one who will be looked at most if anything comes to a 5 4 vote in Trumps favor.
She's a mom with 7 kids.
Hope they don't get to her.
If she is the deciding vote in favor of Trump the media will forever brand her as Trumps hand picked puppet.
Not to mention they will most likely call for the deaths of anybody who votes in favor of Trump.
I'm not holding my breath that Trump gets any help from the courts.
As I said in another post I made, they have set this deal up ahead of time just for the fight yet to come. They have the folks who could have made wrong right now where they are a lot more frightened and concerned about the group with matches in hand than they are any group that comes carrying a fist full of legal papers,

Sadly I think this will be the case all the way up to the SCOTUS.

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
I’m probably the most stubborn out of the bunch, I’ve decided to tie a knot in the end of my “rope of hope “and hang on.

If we go down, by the good Lord above do it fighting for what is right. And if it doesn’t work out in our favor, then we have the self satisfaction to know we tried and supported a cause to be proud of...JMO

·
Premium Member
14,289 Posts
One thing is for sure Sidney Powell is either going to go down in history as a great American hero or the craziest person to ever live.
Nah.....she’ll have to wait in line either way it works out.

We have a lot of Americans who are hero’s and a higher amount of the crazy ‘s.

·
Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner
10,348 Posts
I just listened to an interview with sidney powell and the interviewer asked about the server in Germany that the army supposedly snatched.
She said she hasn't seen it and has only heard about it through the grapevine.
She said she's not sure if the "good guys" or the bad guys got it, but from what she's hears she believes the good guys got it.

Scary thought to think there are good guys and bad guys in our government, but at the same time it is promising, because if we do split we'll need the military to split as well.
There is a tv series titled Shooter - it’s a decent watch. That show is almost playing out in real life.

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I got the tail end of an interview Sidney Powell did on Newsmax a little while ago. As she has said before, Democrats have complained about the Dominion voting system as far back as 2003. She said that it was used against Bernie Sanders in the 2016 primaries and that HE EVENTUALLY KNEW WHAT HAD BEEN DONE TO HIM! She said rather than do the right thing for the integrity of future elections he took some hush money and was able to buy himself another house. We talked about this on another thread several months ago. I do have a question about that though: If Bernie knew about this system and how it could be used, why did he run for President again this year? Seems like a lot of work and trouble just to get a voice in the administration of whoever got elected so that doesn't make sense to me.

981 - 1000 of 1043 Posts