Arkansas Hunting banner

961 - 980 of 1034 Posts

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
54,080 Posts
Sure you mean picking, not hitting?

Speaking of positions, was reading a deal that was talking about possible picks to positions, depending upon how the House leadership elections go & where she is placed in it, it was said that if OAC doesn’t get a power position there she is on the list for EPA director. Think about that one, AOC in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency!
They think picking all the cabinet is gonna make people ignore the recounts and be blahzey about the election fraud and recounts... its how they lull stupid people to sleep while they rob them blind!

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I agree with John. The MSM, while ignoring the press conference that lays out arguably the biggest scandal in the history of our country, is desperate to report on anything to make Biden look like he’s already the sitting president. Soon they’ll be talking about how Biden plans to decorate the White House.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
="bumpus, post: 3855274, member: 40"]
This whole election fiasco has delayed the rut in my area. Even the deer are waiting around to see what happens.
Yeah. They're hoping Biden puts in a gun ban.....

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Georgia certified their results today.
They claim biden won by 12000 votes.
Maybe I'm not up to speed on this one, but why in the world would the Republican governor of GA be pushing for the election to be certified quickly??? Their election stunk to high heaven thanks to that scummy Stacy Abrams and the Trump-hating secretary of state's consent decree. The so-called "recount" was just a recount of the same old tainted fraudulent ballots. That Republican legislature better do their job and get rid of the "no signature match" mail in ballots before the runoff in January!

·
Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord
29,866 Posts
Maybe I'm not up to speed on this one, but why in the world would the Republican governor of GA be pushing for the election to be certified quickly??? Their election stunk to high heaven thanks to that scummy Stacy Abrams and the Trump-hating secretary of state's consent decree. The so-called "recount" was just a recount of the same old tainted fraudulent ballots. That Republican legislature better do their job and get rid of the "no signature match" mail in ballots before the runoff in January!
My guess is they or their family were threatened.
Nobody who matters will help right this thing I'm afraid.

·
Administrator
73,780 Posts
He bowed to abrams and blm.

·
Premium Member
18,961 Posts
The Demorats Agenda..They are being Threatened with their lives and their families lives.

War is coming....Make no mistake..

Biden ain't Vice President..He ain't President!! He ain't Nothing!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I got the tail end of someone on the news this morning saying that Gov. Kemp called it "clearing the way" for Trump to get another recount done---one that he has to pay for. If they'd done it right the first time he wouldn't have to get another one!

·
Registered
267 Posts
If you got the evidence. Throw it out on the table. Don’t be on Twitter accomplishing nothing. Twitter is the reason he’s in the shape he’s in right now

·
Premium Member
18,961 Posts
Demorats have been planning sense Hillary got beat..
Clinton's behind this whole mess..
If Republicans don't win this one..
ITS OVER!!!
ALL THAT GUILTY SHOULD GO TO JAIL..
ALL OF EM!!!
OVERTHROWING THE GOVERNMENT!!
TREASON....

961 - 980 of 1034 Posts