Arkansas Hunting banner

941 - 960 of 1034 Posts

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
No Same ole Same ole. Once the investigation is complete (which like all investigations take time) it will blow everyone's mind. Although some explosions will be smaller than others, due to less grey matter.
Biggest question: If we do have a serious investigation.....Who do we trust to do a real, honest investigation on this fraud ??? FBI, CIA, Justice dept.....???

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
I am waiting for someone to be held accountable for this and to be PUNISHED for this crime against our country.
Agree, but first this voter fraud needs to be thrown in reverse. The left is gonna claim victory until they're proved corrupt in court, or during an official investigation.

·
Premium Member
14,263 Posts
Half the country doesn't care how a Democrat wins as long as he wins. In their minds there are worse things to be called other than a cheater. Like Christian, heterosexual, Republican, wholesome, patriot, Ma'am, and other treacherous words like these.
The means justify the end....Democratic voter 2020

·
Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord
29,866 Posts
If Biden is announced president, Trump may dump everything for the world to see. Go out with a bang!
I doubt Trump has access to anything of interest.
The fbi and cia has been working against him from the day he announced he was running.
The deep state has only let him know what they think he needs to know.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
I doubt Trump has access to anything of interest.
The fbi and cia has been working against him from the day he announced he was running.
The deep state has only let him know what they think he needs to know.
Well, I certainly don't know how much stuff Trump knows that he could make public that would cause some major problems. I do agree 100% that the FBI, CIA, & other depts. have been working against him from day one. Disgusting that nobody went to jail over any of that. Means it will happen again, & they'll be more careful at covering their tracks next time.

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
I believe Trump has the power to declassify these documents; his DNI John Ratcliffe is an ally and would help him with that. But I agree it would be like pulling teeth to get the weasels Wray and Haspel to cooperate and not slow walk anything they could.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
I believe Trump has the power to declassify these documents; his DNI John Ratcliffe is an ally and would help him with that. But I agree it would be like pulling teeth to get the weasels Wray and Haspel to cooperate and not slow walk anything they could.
Agree. Those weasels would run out the clock......just like they've been doing for the last few years on documents/ evidence, etc, that would have sped up all those investigations. Wray should have never been hired for that position. Trump should have fired him, & whoever recommended Wray, years ago.

·
Premium Member
9,132 Posts
The letter agencies are null and void.....

Military and secret service is the only ally the President has

·
Registered
7,523 Posts
They got Biden hiting his Treasurey Secretary this morning, the dImcrats are really laying it on thick!
Sure you mean picking, not hitting?

Speaking of positions, was reading a deal that was talking about possible picks to positions, depending upon how the House leadership elections go & where she is placed in it, it was said that if OAC doesn’t get a power position there she is on the list for EPA director. Think about that one, AOC in charge of the Environmental Protection Agency!

941 - 960 of 1034 Posts