Official "2018" St Louis Cardinals Baseball

Discussion in 'Sports' started by firehog, Feb 24, 2018.

1. The flakeypoos seem awful proud to have 36,000 show up at a game. You’d thought they’d handed out championship crowd attendance rings. On a side note I bet they had to get a few more porta johns.

curdog1 likes this.

2. Luv2hunt

Luv2hunt Well-Known Member

Can’t wait to see Reyes come to STL!! Talking about adding some Fire and Fury. That’d do it.

3. Absolutely Luv2Card! And what no better time when we are losing a great warrior in Wainwright. Reyes will hopefully fill that position some this year but for sure next year.

4. Luv2hunt

I bet he shows up in Springfield and not much later he’ll appear in the bigs. The kid is a hard thrower without a doubt. Would be a nice addition to the rotation.

5. Luv2hunt

Flaherty being called is goin to be good tonight, 4-1 in Memphis, he’s got some good stuff.

hazelcreek likes this.
  6. Sorry there Luvcard, I was toying around with the flakypoos, I felt generous today and gave them a boost on their thread. But yes Flaherty has some great stuff. Let him age and get some big league experience and look out.

Luv2hunt likes this.
  7. Luv2hunt

On the board. Hopefully not 1 run at a time but we’ll take em all.

8. Little slow start but we about to unleash.

9. Luv2hunt

Kelly can contribute. Wish he had more playing time after being called up. Matheny likes to have em sit for a while. Don’t understand that.

10. I like it. Hadn't seen a pickoff in a while.

11. Well I was hoping he could get out of this inning without a run.

12. Real flat tonight. Bats went silent and one error turned the whole game 180 degrees.

13. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

My son had a game tonight and I did't get to watch. Glad i missed it.

14. Cards lighting things up today, but it's awful early still.

15. Triple Threat

Triple Threat Well-Known Member

I've been missing watching the games with you guys. We're going thru some challenges right now and I've been too busy and too down to participate. I'm checking in, though. Go Cards!

Luv2hunt likes this.
  16. tmeredith

Cheer up 3t. At least your not a cubs fan.

Luv2hunt likes this.
  17. tmeredith

Did you see where Kelly drove in the only run of the game yesterday and his reward is the daynoff today?

18. dspeakes

dspeakes Grand Member<br> 2006 Spring Turkey Team Contest W

Awful bullpen work again. Trying to lose a game they had well in hand.

Luv2hunt likes this.