Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi
9,131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can find the number of hunting licenses sold in each county? Called the G&F today and was told they dont keep track of that. I would think they would have that information. Thought maybe some of you computer genius' might know where to look to find it if its out there. Thanks!

·
Registered
832 Posts
License

Probably do not keep records that way because of so many people buying licenses out of the area that they live in. However that record exists and is just not utilzed as a management or marketing tool.

·
Registered
9,846 Posts
I can't imagine what good it would do to try to track something like that. I hunt in Cleveland county and there probably aren't over 3 or 4 little mom and pop stores in the county that sell licenses. I'd be willing to bet that 80% of Cleveland county residents buy their licenses in either Bradley, Jefferson, or Lincoln County. :twocents:

.270Win

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
I am not for sure but I think there is only one or two places here in Lincoln Co. that you can even buy a licenses. Most of the time I get mine at wally word either in Pinebluff or Monticello.

·
Registered
9,852 Posts
Probably at least half of the people in Bradley County buy their license at a Walmart somewhere (Bradley County doesn't have a Walmart).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts