Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a " expert hunting show" hunter I'm just a regular ole guy that enjoys the hunt and good meals that can follow. Maybe that "expert" part is my problem !! Lol , for the life of me I cant seem to get these bucks out in the daylight hours this year. I have hunted morning and evenings, arrived super early so as to not be noticed.

I havent seen many signs of rut even. I have seen some rubs and scrapes but no chasing at all. My cameras are full of what are decent bucks bit are all at 1-3 am. With that said do you have amy comments on this deers age or odd rack? Dude looks awful skinny ! maybe a helpful suggestion?

Deer Fictional character Art
Technology Room Wood Fictional character

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Been a tough year for hunting here! 1-3 is when I ha e always seen on camera the bigger deer. He is older not sure how old... Good buck doesn't look that skinny in IMP. They like cooler Temps period too run and chase ! Has been mild in my part of the world despite a few days here and there! Good luck.. you need to find a feeding area!

·
Registered
7,124 Posts
Don't watch the hunting shows That kind of antlers are not typical of Arkansas. That buck looks fine.

Btw. I like to watch the hunting shows. I just haveta realize that is not realistic for where I hunt.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.