Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Select Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2015
3,239 Posts
Got to wait until the 10th before I can get out. I wish I could park the thing I'm driving and go along the Illinois R. here at Pike county where I'm at this morning and ambush one of these yankee deer.

·
Registered
510 Posts
YOu guys better kill me one this moring or im gonna be up set. I cant get out until sat. at the soonest but i will be out there hoping to get my first bow kill. Good luck, be safe, have fun.

lazyboy

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
I got one but it was not with a bow.

My day started out this morning about 1:30am when the wife woke me up holding her side in pain so I carry here up to the emergency room. I get down the road and a momma and her two yearlings was in the road I got slowed down and only bumped one of the yearlings in the hind in to give it a nudge. So we leave the hospital about 5:30am I get about 2 mi. south of the Duck-In and wham. You can guess the rest.:smack: Will get my son up here in a few minutes and butcher some fresh deer. :thumb:

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
I got one but it was not with a bow.

My day started out this morning about 1:30am when the wife woke me up holding her side in pain so I carry here up to the emergency room. I get down the road and a momma and her two yearlings was in the road I got slowed down and only bumped one of the yearlings in the hind in to give it a nudge. So we leave the hospital about 5:30am I get about 2 mi. south of the Duck-In and wham. You can guess the rest.:smack: Will get my son up here in a few minutes and butcher some fresh deer. :thumb:
That's cheatin:biggrin: Hope Momma is alright and there isn't much damage to yer ride!!

·
Super Moderator
11,117 Posts
Well i had one come by me this mornin right at daylight but i couldnt see it good enough for a shot. Did see bout a thousand squirrels and i got some deer pics on my camera bout 40 yards from the stand i was in this morning

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.