NWTF State Awards Banquet being held

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by thompson, Dec 18, 2010.

1. thompson

thompson Well-Known Member

Just letting everyone know, the State NWTF Awards Banquet will be held in Little Rock at the Glazer's building on January 8th. Members cost to attend is only $20.00 per head and the 2011 Auction will be there for the first time this year in Arkansas. Early bird tickets purchased before Jan. 1, 2011 will also get you in the drawing for a gun as a door prize. There will be a $100.00 raffle ticket sold to have chances to win most of the auction items as well as many NWTF guns. You chances to win are multiplied greatly at this banquet. If your not a member you can sign up at the door as well. This is a,limited seating event. Hope to see some of you there.

2. sleepy

sleepy Well-Known Member

I sure would like to come. Any advice on how I could sell this to my wife for our 15 th wedding anniversary dinner. :biggrin:

3. jason_72022

jason_72022 Active Member

Sleepy...Hart's seafood from Conway will be catering the event. That ought to be enough to sell any women on coming to a NWTF event!

Just to say, Thompson wouldn't tell it, but he's been selected as the Arkansas NWTF Volunteer of the Year and will be honored that night. He's a true advocate of the resource here in Arkansas and works hard to ensure the future looks bright for the wild turkey. Yall come out and support him!

In year's past, this event has been the cheapest place to get your hands on the new NWTF core package, and have a good chance at winning a few guns.

4. Hooked Spurs

Hooked Spurs Well-Known Member

Congrats Thompson!!!! That is something to be proud of. :thumb:

Jason, he does a great job on here for keeping us informed of every NWTF event, NWTF-joint studies, etc. I for one appreciate that alot!!!

5. thompson

thompson Well-Known Member

Thanks guys, just doing what I can to protect something I love. It's a honor just being thought of in the same breath as all the past winners of this award.

6. 7 point

7 point Well-Known Member

My wife and I are planning on going. THanks for the heads up on the early bird tickets.

7. biggobs

biggobs Well-Known Member

I just mailed my money & registration in yesterday so I can get in on the early bird drawing for the gun. Hope to see you guys there.