Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it was an amazing event again this year, great info shared with the whole group, saw some old friends and made a few new ones. Finally met Manybeards while there and had a good visit. Bought a few calls I have been looking for for some times and got to witness some of the greatest turkey and deer mounts which have ever been created. The expo was budge with anything a hunter could possibly want. Was probably 200 different hunts auctioned off and amazing prices. It's a hunters best event in the nation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We (Eagle Seed) think it is the best hunting expo in the US. Well attended and lots of great products. This was our 4th or 5th year with a booth and it just keeps getting better. I only bought two turkey calls this year compared to 4 or 5 every other show. It is the only place I shop for turkey gear anymore.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We (Eagle Seed) think it is the best hunting expo in the US. Well attended and lots of great products. This was our 4th or 5th year with a booth and it just keeps getting better. I only bought two turkey calls this year compared to 4 or 5 every other show. It is the only place I shop for turkey gear anymore.
Agreed. Top class all the way. I enjoyed it.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If someone is looking to gear up for the season, you can't beat that convention for comparing calls, camo, decoys, and guns. Plus, there's jerky, carvings, blinds, demos, famous folks, etc. It's a fine way to kill some time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts