Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in TNT diner in sonora Monday, some older men were in there and over heard them talking about needing someone to thin out there deer heard on a couple farms.

Just a heads up. How I always got my land to hunt when I lived up here.

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Stay out from that area you will get shot and you never get what you want stay away from there!
Tink, do "you" have any coyotes out there? I am going this afternoon with my grandson to a public area in NWA where I had 2 different coyotes barking Tuesday but would not come in. I believe public land yotes are much warier for obvious reasons. May check out Sonora once all the vacationers return to work. Steve/"Dermott"

·
Registered
14,652 Posts
Tink, do "you" have any coyotes out there? I am going this afternoon with my grandson to a public area in NWA where I had 2 different coyotes barking Tuesday but would not come in. I believe public land yotes are much warier for obvious reasons. May check out Sonora once all the vacationers return to work. Steve/"Dermott"
Steve most land I got out there it's me and me only type deal. Most farmers out there are picky about who hunts and how many hunt. There are some yotes out and some will let u call on there place.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Tink:1423906 said:
Stay out from that area you will get shot and you never get what you want stay away from there!
I've never hunted down there but was putting the boat in to fish about 4 miLes from TNT, last February and there were about twenty deer carcases piled up together just inside the woods line at the boat ramp.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts