NWA giant!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by btech29, Dec 17, 2010.

1. btech29

btech29 Platnium Member<br>Forum Sponsor<br>Stud Duck

This deer is inside the Fayetteville city limits. This is from my buddy Greg Sims. Anyone want to put money on whether or not he gets him before the end of the year? The third pic looks like someone already took a crack at him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. AR_deerslayer

AR_deerslayer Well-Known Member

wow!!! monster!! My good friend was living there and attending school a couple years back, and he has vids of 2 monster, 170 180 in bucks , and he was trying to connect, never did , got ran off also the landowner gave him permission then his son came down and saw the buck also, and that was the end of his hunting . I hope he gets him B thats a stud . keep us posted

3. AR_deerslayer

AR_deerslayer Well-Known Member

that spot on him would be a great bullseye, for rifle on the christmas hunt . .if thats an exit wound w t f ? the blood pumper is right behind it . .cool pics

4. JohnnieWalker

JohnnieWalker Well-Known Member

Dang he's tall. :eek: I hope he gets him. I'd hate for him to die of old age.

5. pruitt76

pruitt76 Well-Known Member

Wow!! That's a big boy!!

6. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

What is he going to kill him with inside the Fayetteville city limits? Antifreeze?

7. btech29

:shrug: :whistle:

8. mossyhorn

mossyhorn Well-Known Member

thats a heck of a buck!!!!

9. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

I know where some absolute monsters are in the city limits. This one actually looks identical to one I saw around Lake Fayetteville.

10. :eek: That is a nice tall rack. I hope he gets him. If he does you have to let us know. I would really like to know what that thing would score. Tell him good luck for me.

11. btech29

If anyone can it will be Greg. I think he could put his climber on one of the light poles in Wal-mart parking lot and kill a booner by noon.

12. gutpile

gutpile Well-Known Member

13. jas870

jas870 Super Member<br>2012-13 Bowhunting Contest Winner

14. btech29

:fit: :clap:

15. Dixie_Rebel_Z71

Dixie_Rebel_Z71 Well-Known Member

I would forget all I knew about shooting a bow if he walked out in front of me. What a stud.

16. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

17. Razoo97

Razoo97 Well-Known Member

what....that dudes got some skyscrapers!!!

18. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

Man that's a giant!! :eek: Somebody needs to tell him we don't have the genetics or the fertile soil for him to be that big and he's too far south. Hey b, if your buddy kills him do you think he knows he won't be able to eat the horns?

19. btech29

:fit:

I dont think he cares. :thumb:

20. Bojack

Bojack Well-Known Member

Looks like someone has already shot him right behind the shoulder.