nut job kills firemen...

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by miketyson26, Dec 24, 2012.

1. miketyson26

miketyson26 Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

2. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Should read: Nut job who killed his mom doesn't do a thing because he died in the electric chair after killing his mom.

3. beltcutter

beltcutter Well-Known Member

Yep.

4. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    He should have been executed decades ago. They let a known killer go and now look what's happened.

But it's the gun's fault. Not the convicted felon that isn't allowed to own guns by federal law.

Maybe we need another law... :rolleyes:

5. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

I posted on the link:
    It got deleted apparently.

6. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

the people who paroled him should be held accountable .... they deemed him no harm, they were very wrong

also - NY has a no handgun policy right? another example of how that's working out huh ?

7. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    NY City, not NY State.

Last I heard the type of firearm had not been disclosed.

8. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It is a very sad situation for the families involved.

9. bgkv77

bgkv77 Well-Known Member

Amazing how laws don't prevent shootings. You won't hear that from our fool president. I am sure when they release the details of the weapon it will be an "assault rifle" of some kind. True or not.

10. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I thought it was right outside NYC ... you're right, it was right outside Rochester

11. bgkv77

bgkv77 Well-Known Member

"One of the guns recovered was a military-style .223-caliber semiautomatic Bushmaster rifle with flash suppression, the same make and caliber weapon used in the elementary school massacre in Newtown, Conn." "I still have to get ready to see how much of the neighborhood I can burn down, and do what I like doing best, killing people."

http://news.yahoo.com/man-killed-2-firemen-left-note-killing-plan-165807219.html

I bet every shooting in the next 6 months will be with this gun. It won't be this psycho's fault though it is that evil weapon.