Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner
10,589 Posts
Where bouts you gettin hominy in bulk and how many dollars?
The feed I get for calves has ground hominy, ground corn, and DDG. Deer will eat it, but no more than rice bran or corn. It’s 10 to 11 cents per lb. depending on how much you buy.

·
Registered
852 Posts
There is a farm just south of Mt Vernon that sells some feed that is %50 ground hominy %25 rice bran and %25 bi products of ethanol and its $6 a 50lb sack and the deer love it. He also sells 50lb sacks of corn for $6 a bag

·
Registered
157 Posts
The JA Farms feed mill is on Finch road behind the school in Bismarck. Turn west off hyw 7 on to 84 at the stop lite and finch is the first road on the rite. Mill is one mile from intersection. Yesterday they had several pallets ready @ $11. per 50#. Main ingredient is peanuts then various grains.

·
Registered
13 Posts
McSweenys (not sure of spelling) has it. Scott/England hwy right off of 440. I got 4 bags. I was afraid deer might jump in the bed of my truck the way folks talk about it. Haven’t tried it yet.
They only have the powder nut grub. I did get som Swamp Chomp. Is it a powder also? l

·
Registered
854 Posts
MFA feed has it. Most feed Mill that make make their own feed should have it.

He works really good around here. If you guys find it let me know how it works in your area.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts