NRA is the new KKK

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Mr. Chitlin, Dec 4, 2012.

1. alexanderg23

alexanderg23 Well-Known Member

NWA
    Thats kind insulting to the black members...

2. beltcutter

beltcutter Well-Known Member

I liked a couple of the comments at the bottom such as...

"There ought to be a law against male black men ever owning firearms of any kind. Problem solved. If they are so worried about blacks killing blacks, disarm the whole lot of them."

3. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

NE Ark
    Yea, some of the comments are great.

4. BDW

BDW Premium Member<br>Merganser Slayer<br>2011 Turkey

We all know liberals are idiots....These types of articles just verify it in writing. :up:

5. Wes Ramsey

Wes Ramsey Well-Known Member

"But, you know, any time you add a gun to a situation, you enhance the consequences."

That's the only sensible thing dude said. He's got a point, but isn't that the point of carrying a gun?

6. quackandmild

quackandmild Well-Known Member

It's sad that these people actually believe what they say. Hmm I come home mad from time time, I have bad days but I have yet to come home and grab a gun and kill somebody because of it. Oh and I would much rather be shot and killed than stabbed, choked or beaten with a bat.

7. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It is really hard to even think about having a rational conversation with someone like this who is chugging the Kool-Aid!
    It is almost like the tirade of a drunk. It goes nowhere and makes no sense.

8. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Anyone who is willing to do something like that has bigger problems than guns.

9. HotGuns

HotGuns Well-Known Member

Only in America do news casters and sport "figures" pride themselves in public stupidty.

Its fools like that that convinced me to not watch TV.

10. It is insulting for Jason Whitlock ....whitless or whatever to say that the NRA is the new KKK because there are Black people that are members of the NRA and they don't support the NRA.....Oh wait you mean that Mr Chitlin would post such a thread.......or what did you mean??

11. That dude isn't just chugging the Koolaide....He is eating the Donkey!!!!!!!! And lots of them.......He has eaten so much Donkey He has become an :censored:!!!