Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why Reggie Herring is not a head coach! Called timeout and then try basically the same play again :mad:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
Where is our defensive run stop, offensive line blocking on pass plays, coaching like calling a time out when we make a first down and then run the same play again for a turnover, field goal kicking and Dick running out of the pocket like a man running under water. Other than that we are playing a good game:smack:

·
Registered
3,160 Posts
And to think I gave up a duck hunt today to watch this mess:smack: I would have had more fun wading in a mile and not seeing a duck and getting lost and ripping a hole in my waders.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
Tony Temple made McFadden and Jones look like Jr. High School cheerleaders today. Someone is eating crow for the new year today after all the trash talk.

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
they are a joke. I'm sure they will blame it on the layoff. How bout they say we suck. Defense was horrific to put it mildly Temple had 280. I hope petrino has some magic up his sleeves cause thats what its going to take. Oh, I have a question. Why would you put a defensive back as a punt returner. They are defensive backs for a reason THEY CANT CATCH if they could they would be recievers. I am embarassed to say I am from arkansas when it comes to football.:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

·
Banned
10,255 Posts
Glad that is over....:censored: :censored:

That sure didn't help the kids draft picks...
You got that right CP, Marcus Monk is from here and he needed a good game to help him make the big bucks, now he will have to really work for it.

That was embarrassing.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
I thought the Hogs would win in a shootout. Lost it in the trenches (on both sides) and with play calling (both sides). Missed fieldgoals took away some momentum early. Didn't play like the same team that took it to us. Not sure what it was that I was watching.:confused:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts