Now I Know....

Discussion in 'Razorbacks' started by Mule man, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Mule man

Mule man Well-Known Member

why Reggie Herring is not a head coach! Called timeout and then try basically the same play again :mad:

2. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    Yeah! What was that? That "wildhog formation" needs to be abandoned also. It ain't working for them.

3. Mule man

Casey Dick is a non factor. He looks more like a volley ball player than a qb!

4. pointman

pointman Well-Known Member

It's the weak hog formation.
    Seems as though Missouri watched our game tapes but we didn't watch theirs.

5. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    Hell....we used all six of our plays....now what do we do???:smack:

6. Jed A

Jed A Well-Known Member

I'm just glad I have a laptop with internet so I don't fall asleep.

7. Mule man

It's an embarassment to see such a lack of preparation and effort :mad:

8. flydown

Beebe
    The hogs are playing more like piglets. Tony Temple is running all over them.

9. Where is our defensive run stop, offensive line blocking on pass plays, coaching like calling a time out when we make a first down and then run the same play again for a turnover, field goal kicking and Dick running out of the pocket like a man running under water. Other than that we are playing a good game:smack:

10. Manybeards

Manybeards Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20

We are doing a better job tackling refs though :rolleyes:

Pretty pathetic

11. And to think I gave up a duck hunt today to watch this mess:smack: I would have had more fun wading in a mile and not seeing a duck and getting lost and ripping a hole in my waders.

12. flydown

Beebe
    Tony Temple made McFadden and Jones look like Jr. High School cheerleaders today. Someone is eating crow for the new year today after all the trash talk.

13. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    Glad that is over....:censored: :censored:

That sure didn't help the kids draft picks...

14. cuppinducks

cuppinducks Well-Known Member

they are a joke. I'm sure they will blame it on the layoff. How bout they say we suck. Defense was horrific to put it mildly Temple had 280. I hope petrino has some magic up his sleeves cause thats what its going to take. Oh, I have a question. Why would you put a defensive back as a punt returner. They are defensive backs for a reason THEY CANT CATCH if they could they would be recievers. I am embarassed to say I am from arkansas when it comes to football.:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

15. DODGEMAN

DODGEMAN Well-Known Member

You got that right CP, Marcus Monk is from here and he needed a good game to help him make the big bucks, now he will have to really work for it.

That was embarrassing.

16. Gary R

Gary R Well-Known Member

I thought the Hogs would win in a shootout. Lost it in the trenches (on both sides) and with play calling (both sides). Missed fieldgoals took away some momentum early. Didn't play like the same team that took it to us. Not sure what it was that I was watching.:confused:

17. CP

CP Well-Known Member

SA
    The "Petrino era has now begun" (Thank God)

18. cuppinducks

cuppinducks Well-Known Member

It seemed like nobody gave a rip especially DMac and Herring. But why should Dmac care he is going to make millions anyway.

19. fairweatherhunter

fairweatherhunter Well-Known Member

Where's the huggers now? That my friends was the last remanants of that stench of a coach Hoot going down the drain.