NOTHING today

Discussion in 'Bowhunting' started by carbonelement, Dec 21, 2010.

1. I did not see a bird, squirell, armodillo NOTHING. There was not a thing moving in the woods today. I sat from 945 till dark and NOTHING. :banghead: I do have to say it is getting pretty old going hunting and not seeing anything.

2. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

Yep.

3. That's what I call dedicated!!

4. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

Maybe you should try some new areas. Just look at some different scenery and take a break from your normal stomping grounds. I get burnt out too, but if I go somewhere different once in awhile it usually helps.

5. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

I saw 8 from about 4:45pm to dark this evening driving home.

6. well, today was a new spot. Same ol same ol, Lots of night pics and no day pics. The worst part is riding the rzr out the spot I bet I seen 20+ deer in the fields. On other peoples land of course. I'm not getting burnt up just frustrated. I love hunting even if its just sitting there looking at the leaves in the wind. I have being inside so hunting is good for me, lol. Just wish I could kill a deer before the year is over :banghead:

7. woodsnwater

woodsnwater Well-Known Member

I am going to my new spot next week. Starting Sunday. I am hunting close to a swamp. Maybe kill a "Swamp Donkey":wink:... I am gonna do mid day hunting. Son has basketball tournament next week in Cabot.. I did not see anything this morning.

8. pronk

pronk Well-Known Member

yeah same here..i sat all of the daylight hours today except from 10:30-12 and didn't see a deer. I'm blaming it on the moon

9. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

I sure hope you kill a deer soon so you'll stop whining. LOL

10. me too :fit:

11. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member<br>2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I got daytime pics now....:whistle: