Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
closeout to the season. I hunted less this year than I have since I started. So dang much water and bad reports. Me and Ryno went the first time on 16 JAN with my buddy The Legend. Did I say there was a lot of water??? I think we killed 2 between 5 of us. Me and bps12 and our boys went that afternoon down closer to home and saw a crap-ton of ducks. Honed in on them the next weekend and scratched out 15. Went back there this past weekend and the river had fallen out about 8 feet. we couldn't motor where we wanted to, but it was still too deep to wade. Punted and hunted from the boat Saturday morning and killed 7 or 8. Had a blast tho with it being my sweet wife, and our pup Cinder's first hunt. After a little scouting trip a plan was made for Sunday morning. Wound up with 13. All killed in Ouachita Co. Gonna take 5 or 6 babies in there this coming Saturday for the youth hunt and let them wear those 20 poppers out! Stay tuned!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.